Over the past few days, I’ve made journeys that may be similar to that of Saint Paul.
I travelled for various activities, driving in the company of a dear brother from Port Harcourt to Owerri, then moved to Nkwerre both in Imo state. I left Nkwerre for Awka in Anambra state and later moved to Nnewi. I later left Nnewi back to Owerri, moved from there to Mbaise, from Mbaise to Egbu, from Egbu to Owerri and finally back to Port Harcourt, all these within 5 days.
Since I wasn’t conversant with some routes we had to take to arrive at our destination, we had to be guided by people at some point and then I realized certain irrefutable truths:
- Life is indeed a journey
- Vision charts the course of every journey
- It takes someone with proper understanding of direction to guide you in the right path on your journey
- Certain distractions on your journey are dangerous
- Dangerous distractions can mislead you and make you waste precious resources on your journey
- If you must arrive well, you must learn to FOCUS on only what’s expedient for your journey
- Better is the end of every journey than the beginning, because at the end, arriving well is all that matters.
*Run Your Race With Understanding And Focus