Few months into this year, I planted four coconut seedlings and began to cultivate them, ensuring that they got the care needed for them to do well.
Surprisingly, at the time I expected them to sprout, I observed that only two, out of the four, were sprouting and it seemed as if the remaining two were not going to sprout. I felt as though my efforts were wasted.
I was consoled by the fact that at least two were doing well and rising each day. For the remaining two, I chose to apply the faith principle, believing that they would do well.
Yesterday, I took a look at them and I noticed something sprouting gradually from those two that refused to sprout initially. My heart was filled with overwhelming joy. Then the following dawned on me:
- We must never lose sight of our visions, dreams and goals.
- Faith is an indispensable factor for success.
- Sometimes, our successes truly differ and have their set times.
- Success (growth) happens internally before the results are seen externally.
- Every due diligence is never a wasted effort.
- Even when we’re disappointed, we should never be discouraged.
Cheers to your success!