Many people are limited in life simply because of what they choose to believe.
Your belief creates your philosophy and expectations that births your reality.
If you truly want to conquer in this year, here are 19 lies you must never believe or accept:
1. Success is for a select few: The only person that can exclude or include you in the game of success is you. There’s space in the sky for every star to shine.
2. There are no opportunities this year: Only lazy failures accept this trash! Ask for opportunities, Seek it diligently, Knock on its doors until they open up for you.
3. The economy is opposed to you: This is so unwise to accept because millions of people succeed daily in the same economy, why won’t you?
4. You don’t need a dream/vision/plan to succeed: How can you succeed when you never pictured it and how can you win when you never prepared for it? Be wise!
5. You are disadvantaged: Many people celebrated across the world today were said to be disadvantaged but they became deaf to that saying and have succeeded tremendously. Do you still think you’re disadvantaged?
6. You don’t have a purpose: Many people who think so of themselves never rise out of obscurity. God is no waster, if He had no purpose for your life, you wouldn’t have been created.
7. You’re self sufficient: This is a mediocre thought. Did you create yourself? Did you breastfeed yourself? What makes you think you can succeed all by yourself?
8. You are empty: If you still believe that you have nothing to offer to your world, then you have no reason to be alive and you may just die a nobody.
9. You’re destined to be average: That’s what the racist used to think of the Blacks until the latter proved them wrong, excelled and became the best in various fields of endeavor. You too, regardless of your background, can rise to the top and be the best.
10. You have all the time in the world: This is so laughable because time, they say, waits for no one. Every moment counts: waste your time and waste your life.
11. You have no need for growth and improvement: When you stop growing, you increase your irrelevance, the world leaves you behind and you start dying.
12. You’re too young to make an impact: The world is governed by impact makers, both old and young. Many young people have changed the course of things through disruptive innovations. What are you waiting for?
13. You can’t be a leader: Then you will die a follower and never realize your true potential. You can become a leader when you take responsibility for the change you want.
14. You need someone’s approval to succeed: You may never find that person because the world system has no place to accommodate a mediocre in the game of success. You only need your approval to succeed!
15. You can’t break that negative cycle: If you think so and choose to live with what is killing you, then you will keep depreciating in value by the day. But you can break that cycle and step into victory.
16. There’s an elevator to success: No way! No shortcut! There are only steps you must take, prices you must pay, principles you must follow to succeed.
17. It’s not about the container but the content: Another lie! Your body is the container of your life on earth, if it breaks down, your life breaks down. Therefore, personal hygiene, body fitness and sound health must be your priority.
18. You don’t deserve love, joy and forgiveness: This is sadly one cause of depression, self hurt and suicide. Regardless of how bad or hard you think it is, it can get better. You can be loved, forgiven and have your joy back when you place your life in the hands of God.
19. You don’t need God: This is the worst lie to accept. It is just like believing that a fish don’t need water to live. How else can you survive and succeed without the mercy and grace of God? How else will you experience miracles and favour that beat scientific and economic theories? There’s truly no life without God.
You can’t afford to live another year in falsehood. Rise above these lies, discover the truth, live by it and succeed.
Cheers to your success!!!