It’s a new week and it offers us 7 distinct days to live, work, achieve and become. However, we must not be casual about each week we step into but we must be intentional about the results we achieve.
So today I’ll share 8 simple keys to a fruitful week:
1. Review the previous week- find out what worked and what didn’t and why
2. Have a heart of gratitude- You must be grateful to God for life, health, wisdom, grace and the gift of a new week, you must also be benevolent.
3. Have a plan for the week- you must know what you intend to achieve in the new week, write it down as it will give you direction.
4. Break down your plans- It’s important to break it down to enable efficient accomplishments. Break it down into goals, objectives, strategies, targets and tasks.
5. Follow your plan to the later- After planning, it’s your responsibility to focus on your plan, execute diligently and refuse to be distracted.
6. Read, think, grow- As you go through your week ensure that you improve yourself by adding value. Expand your horizon, learn as much as you can, seek professional help too and grow.
7. Take care of you- You must find time to take care of you because your body is the vehicle of your purpose. Eat, rest, exercise and remain purposeful.
8. Plan for the new week- As long as you have expectations, you must have a plan to match it. Plan ahead for the coming week. Your plans must be clear and purposeful and without anxiety.
Use these simple keys, apply yourself diligently and unlock your success.
Feel free to share…